Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers are the cornerstone to our event and we couldn’t do it without them! The profits from the Kids Konsignment Sale pay for things such as playground maintenance, music classes, creative movement classes, field trips, Creature Teacher and much more. We ask each CEC family, church members, and consignors to join us in volunteering for this special fundraiser!
- Sign up for ONE Shift & Shop the Volunteer PreSale at Thu, Sept. 20 at 5:30pm
- Sign up for TWO+ Shifts & Shop EVEN EARLIER on Thu, Sept. 20 at 5:00pm *Note: Must work 2 shifts (one of which must be a Fri or Sat sale shift) OR work the Sat post-sale sorting shift (this shift counts as a double shift!) to receive a SUPER volunteer 5:00pm pass
- FREE Childcare During Most Shifts
- Support the Programs of CEC & the Youth at Christ United Methodist Church
- Make Friends & Socialize with other Moms
- FREE Food – Most shifts include a light meal and delicious snacks
TWO Ways to Volunteer
Sign Up for a Shift!
Donate $40 for Food
FREE Childcare for Most Shifts
A night with friends and you can bring the kids for playtime with others? WIN!!! Most of our shifts include FREE childcare (noted in the SignUp Genius form). If you need childcare during your volunteer shift, please indicate that in the comment section, and be sure to note the ages of your children.
Food Donation Details
Food donations are now accepted as a $40 PayPal donation to the Kids Konsignment Sale. Our committee will then take your donation and purchase meals & snacks for the wonderful volunteers at the Kids Konsignment Sale. No cooking or shopping required – just click to donate below! This donations equals ONE shift.
- How to Sign Up: Choose the PayPal Button Below to Make Your Donation (must be $40)
- Deadline: Feb. 28, 2019
Our volunteers work together to help us merchandise, sort and display for our sale. When you arrive at your shift, your shift leader will hand you a KKS red apron and fill you in on your shift assignment.
Receiving Shift Descriptions: Volunteers at our receiving shifts help merchandise, sort and display during drop-off. Some volunteers check for stains & condition, while others sort the items out on the floor.
Sale Shifts: Our sale shift volunteers help direct customers, monitor the sale floor for misplaced items, re-merchandise displays or help de-tag items for customers in the check-out process.