*Want to support the Kids Konsignment Sale, but don’t have time to volunteer? Consider donating beverages, snacks, and paper products. These items, along with the meals we provide, fuel our volunteers! Click here to check out our wish list and donate!
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers are the cornerstone of our event and we couldn’t do it without them! The profits from the Kids Konsignment Sale pay for things such as playground maintenance, music classes, creative movement classes, field trips, Creature Teacher and much more. We ask each CEC family, church members, and consignors to join us in volunteering for this special fundraiser. Spouses, grandparents, neighbors and friends are all welcome to volunteer!
- ▪ Support the programs of CEC & the youth at Christ United Methodist Church
- ▪ FREE childcare during many shifts
- ▪ Make friends and socialize with other moms
- ▪ FREE Food – Most shifts include a light meal and delicious snacks.
Sign up to Volunteer and SHOP EARLY Thursday, March 19th:
- ▪ 5:00 pm – Super Volunteers (Must work 2 shifts (one of which must be a Fri or Sat sale shift) OR work the Sat post-sale sorting shift – this shift counts as a double shift!)
- ▪ 5:30 pm – Volunteers (Must Work 1 shift or One Meal Donation Credit)
- ▪ 6:30 pm – Consignors
- ▪ 7:30 pm – VIP Presale (New Moms, Teachers and Military & First Responders- Sign Up Online)
TWO Ways to Volunteer
Sign Up for a Shift!
Daytime and evening shifts are available all week long to fit your schedule. Grab a friend and sign up now to make sure you get the time and day that you want!
Donate $40 for Food
- How to Sign Up: Choose the PayPal Button Below to Make Your Donation (must be $40)
- Deadline: March 19, 2019
Our volunteers work together to help us merchandise, sort and display for our sale. When you arrive at your shift, your shift leader will hand you a KKS red apron and fill you in on your shift assignment. Receiving Shifts: Volunteers at our receiving shifts help merchandise, sort and display during drop-off. Some volunteers check for stains & condition, while others sort the items out on the floor. Sale Shifts: Our sale shift volunteers help direct customers, monitor the sale floor for misplaced items, re-merchandise displays or help de-tag items for customers in the check-out process. Sorting Shift: Sorting shift volunteers help to organize unsold items to be either returned to the appropriate consignor or donated to local charities.