Gather up your Michaels, your Louis’ and your Kates! Kids Konsignment Sale is excited to accept Ladies Handbags this season!
Designer Bag Guidelines
- KKS will accept designer bags, wallets and clutches including (but not limited to): Burberry, Brighton, Chanel, Chloe, Coach, Fendi, Fossil, Gucci, Hermes, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, McCarthy, McQueen, Prada, Tory Burch, Simpson, Vera Bradley or similar. Designer bags will be tagged with a special tag at check-in and will be secured to our display to minimize theft. Consignors should bring only AUTHENTIC bags, it is illegal to sell a knock-off. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of handbags that do not have the original sales receipt attached.
- Bags from high-end & department stores, retailing for over $50 new, purchased within the last 2-3 year and in EXCELLENT condition will also be accepted. We recommend pricing 25-30% of the original retail value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell my XX bag from Belk? Ann Taylor?
- If it is in excellent condition and retailed for more than $40 new, yes.
I have an awesome Louis Knock-off, you can’t even tell it is a fake, can I sell it?
- It is illegal to sell a knock-off. We recommend only selling bags you purchased yourself or that have the original receipt.
Are all of the bags real?
- We can only authenticate designer bags with an original receipt. Replica bags are OK to sell (those that don’t copy logos). Our policies say you cannot sell a knock-off. If you see one you think is a knock-off, please let us know so we can look into it.